- Published on 14 October 2010
COST Action TD0804
STSM (Short Term Scientific Mission)
For the COST Action TD0804 on ‘Soundscapes of European Cities and Landscapes’, there is an open call for STSM (Short Term Scientific Mission), supporting research students and young researchers to spend a short period of time (1 week to 3 months) in another institution. To apply:
(1) Go to cost web to fill the application form – For application instructions please see here: http://www.cost.esf.org/participate/guidelines
The Applicant must use the on-line registration tool to register their request for an STSM (see https://e-services.cost.eu/stsm). The following information has to be encoded with the registration:
1. the Action number;
2. the title of the planned STSM;
3. the start and end date;
4. the applicant's details, including key academic details and workplan;
5. the applicant’s bank details;
6. the host institution’s ;
7. financial data (amount for travel and subsistence).
(2) After encoding the information via the on-line registration tool will issue a Email our STSM leader,electronically formal STSM application which has to be downloaded and sent by the applicant electronically (by e-mail as attachment) together with any necessary document which the Applicant may regard as helpful in supporting the application at the evaluation process (such as CV, full workplan, list of publications, motivation etter, letter of support from the home institute etc.) to:
(3) Once approved, the STSM must be completed before the end of December 2010..