- Published on 20 November 2012
Cost TUD Action TD0804: Soundscape of European Cities and Landscapes presents
Sala Civica via Via Ottone Huber 8, 39012, Merano, Italy (Click to open the map)
22 March 2013
You can find the detailed information how to travel to Merano. There are three major airports around Merano, once you have arrived by plane, you can travel either by public train, shuffled bus provided by AIA-DAGA conference or by Taxi.
Travel Options to Menano
Timetable (Updated 13th March 2013):
- 9:00-9:15 Opening speeches
- 9:15-10:15 WG 1- Understanding and Exchanging: Invited speech + WG1 results report
- 10:15-11:15 WG 2- Collecting and Documenting: Invited speech + WG2 results report
- 11:15-11:30 Coffee break
- 11:30-12:30 WG 3- Harmonising: Invited speech + WG3 results report
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch + posters + soundscape exhibition
- 13:30-14:30 WG 4- Creating and Designing: Invited speech + WG4 results report
- 14:30-15:30 WG 5- Outreaching and Training: Invited speech + WG5 results report
- 15:30-15:45 Coffee break
- 15:45-16:45 Good soundscape practice: Invited presentations and panel session
- 16:45-17:00 Closing speeches
Free tea and coffee break will be provided during the conference, but please make sure you have finished the on-line registration form and made your choice for lunch and/or dinner (banquet), so we can reserve a position for you.
The deadline for abstract submission: 10 February 2013
The deadline for on-line registration: 1 March 2013
Abstract and Paper Submission
AIA-DAGA 2013, which has been acknowledged as Euroregio event from the European Acoustics Association (EAA), includes the 39th annual congress of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Akustik (DEGA) and the 40th annual congress of the Associazione Italiana di Acustica (AIA). On 21st there will be some sessions linked to our COST Action, on Soundscaping: understanding and exchanging / collecting and documenting / harmonising / creating and designing / outreaching and training. The deadline for registration and for sending abstract is 1st November 2012 (no extension).
A "Winter School" for young acousticians will be organized and sponsored by EAA during the days before the AIA-DAGA Euroregio 2013 Conference. The Winter School will be held at the Kurhaus (venue of the Conference). AIA and DEGA will cosponsor the event. Included is also a sponsored social program with get-togethers, evening events and a lot of opportunities of “student meets expert”. The online-registration form is the same as for the conference; see registration. Coordinators: Kristian Jambrosic, Luigi Maffei, and Michael Vorländer. Courses including the "Approaching Acoustics" course and Five parallel courses on "Hot Topics in Acoustics".
Conference Proceedings (Final E-Book):
The proceeds of this conference, also the final E-Book for the COST TUD Action TD0804 has now been published, please go to this link for downloading: